It produces ultrasonic waves and infrared heat to encourage blood flow underneath the outer skin layer. Fat deposits are broken down and eliminated by the body. Aches and pains are also reduced in result of improved blood circulation.
- Cheapest, non-invasive and most effective slimming device to date.
- Quickly and effectively reduces and gives relief from severe chronic back pains, and other sorts of body aches.
- Enhance Skin texture, anti-wrinkle, helps fight fatty areas, tightens skin.
- Regulate internal secretion and accelerate consuming of fat.
- Mini and stylish appearance, convenient to carry, and easy to use. Works for both facial and body use.
- Adjustable EMS strength & massage intensity
- Ultrasonic wave stainless-steel area
- 3 mode selections: EMS, Infrared, Ultrasonic
- Ultrasonic Wave Massage: helps to burn fat and tighten the skin
- Infrared Ray: restores elasticity and activates the cells thoroughly
- Modes of EMS: Tapping, Massage, Knead, Scrapping, Slimming
What Kind Of Results Can I Expect?
- Significant reduction of the cellulite in the treated area
- Reduced circumference in the treated area (due to fat-cell release)
- An overall contoured appearance
For Best Results:
- 2x times per week for 10 minutes per area.
- 48 to 72 hours between each session to help the liver eliminate toxins. No alcohol, milk thistle or other liver support supplements must be taken.
- The minimum suggested the number of fat cavitation sessions is between 12 and 24 depending on the amount of fat tissue present.
- For maximum results, keep a healthy diet and drink a lot of water. Water removes the toxins that can lead to fat accumulation. It can also help encourage circulation and lymphatic flow.
- The use of gel or oil (firming body gel, ultrasound gel, coconut oil, massage oil etc..) is recommended for skin lubrication.
Micro Current patented Technology
Ultrasound Fat Cavitation Therapy is:
Versatile - Ultrasound fat cavitation can be used on virtually any area of your body. Common treatment spots include the belly, thighs, buttocks, or back.
Non-Invasive - Unlike liposuction, ultrasound fat cavitation doesn’t require any surgical procedures – so there’s no anesthesia, no blood, and no bandages. Instead, the treatment relies on low-frequency sound waves to help you lose cellulite, without causing any discomfort.
Natural & Safe - Fat cavitation therapy uses low-level ultrasonic waves to break your fat cells down into liquid while leaving surrounding tissues intact. Once the fat cells have liquefied, they’re eliminated from your system using your body’s own natural elimination processes.